Partners in Print (PiP) brings people together by using old printing presses to amplify new voices, share knowledge, and spark creativity. PiP is the center of the universe for letterpress printing community in Seattle and beyond. An organization that is dear to my heart, it was a please helping them launch their website for the new organization.
PiP has deep roots in Seattle and previous was the letterpress shop at the School of Visual Concepts (SVC) in Seattle. PiP was formed in 2021 and branched off from SVC, becoming its own organization. We provided consultation to help PiP determine the full scope of their project in order to support their program. Thanks to COVID, all classes and events are hosted online and offered to an international community. PiPs leadership team all require access to the admin screens so they can manage and update the site, so updating the back end had to be easily accessible.
Developed by: Carkeek Studios
- Custom WordPress theme
- Responsive web pages
- Ecommerce/payment processing for online store and donation form
- Class and event calendar with registration and payment
- Mailchimp newsletter sign-up
- Administration screens that allows for easy in-house updates
- Pages meet web accessibility standards